Thursday, September 3, 2009

Meeting Baby #2


**Remember to pause the playlist on the side to hear the video. :)

Today, we had our 21 week appointment. We couldn't be more excited to get a sneak peek of the baby! While we decided NOT to find out, we both have different guesses. I think it's a boy, Jeremy thinks it's another girl, and Mackenzie really just wants a puppy! Time will tell! The heartbeat was fast (156 beats per minute), so I am starting to second guess my guess, but either way we will be ecstatic! The baby looks great, very active, growing appropriately and as cute as can be (ok, so I'm a little bias)!

Checking out the Ultrasound Machine!

In awe of all the buttons and gadgets!

Excited to see the lil' peanut!


And this post would not be complete without a short clip of the Ultrasound. As you can see, Lil' Peanut loves the camera. It looked straight ahead and even waived hello! Thanks to my wonderful videographer (aka my hubby) for shooting this great clip. I know it was hard to hold Mackenzie, record the video and see for himself the ultrasound. As a result, we just recorded a few mins so he could actually enjoy watching it live himself!




Close Up of Face


10 Little Toes


Can't wait to meet you sweet baby!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I remember taking Taylor to see Caleb and then taking them both to see Madison, they loved it! Our OB even printed them their very own pictures :) We didn't find out with any of ours and I loved it (kinda drove some of my family and friends crazy though). Glad everything is looking good. Looking forward to seeing the little one when he/she gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why am I just finding your blog??? Anyway, congrats again on the exciting news- can't wait to follow your pregnancy on the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.