Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Little Mermaid High School Production

                                              Arriving early and settling in for the show!

On Sunday, my little sister Emily and I took the kids to see the local high school production of The Little Mermaid.  It was amazing!  The Ohio State Buckeye basketball game was on, so I figured we would get out of Daddy's hair so he could have a few hours to himself on his birthday weekend to watch the game in peace.

Since Emily and I are both employed by the District, we each got 2 free tickets.  So minus the snacks ($4 for cookies, brownies and 2 drinks) and ($2 on a wand and rubber ducky for Kenz and Caleb), it was $6 for 2 1/2 hours of fun for 4 people!  You can't beat that!  I originally was a little worried that Caleb may have trouble sitting quiet for 2 1/2 hours, but he did fantastic. We will definitely go to more shows in the future!
With Princess Ariel.  Caleb was smitten and Mackenzie was star struck.
Mackenzie with Ursula the Sea Witch.  Caleb was hiding behind me frightened as I snapped this pic!

With Flounder.  He was adorable!

Sebastian the Crab.  He sounded exactly like the character in the movie.
With Ariel's father, King Trition.  Caleb was convinced that he was actually Jesus.  Love that child!

Pefect way to end a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.