It is hard to believe that Summer is halfway over. We have loved lazy summer mornings, no routines and more family time. We have kept super busy with playdates, trips to the zoo, safety city camp, & 4 day a week swim lessons. We have had lots of cookouts, get togethers with friends and family and have logged more outdoor time in the past month than we did the entire school year. Needless to say, we are lovin' summer!
Here are some highlights...
Playdates with friends
Fun at the Fountains
More Fun in the Sun
Cookouts with friends and family
...to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Married to my best friend and blessed with 2 amazing children. I work fulltime, but my most important job is being a wife and mother. I created this blog to preserve our family memories. I hope my children visit this often to remember our story.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.