Today was Mackenzie's first day of Preschool. It was a transitional day so it was only an hour in the morning. She was soooo excited getting ready for her big day. Last night we layed out her clothes,talked about what she wanted for breakfast, and how drop off would go. She did fabulously well. She literally ran up the sidewalk to school. I was so proud of her. I cannot believe that my little girl is growing up so fast!
She has the most amazing and nurturing teachers and some really sweet kids in her class. In fact, one of the little girls in her class has 2 siblings who I taught at Indian Run Elementary. They are the greatest family and I have no doubt the girls will become fast friends. She is looking forward to a full day on Friday and can't wait to check out the playground or indoor gym!
So glad I get to stay home this year to be a part of these special moments. Happy 1st day of Preschool, Kenzie! We are so excited for you to learn new and exciting things!






Awwww! She's looks so grown up with her backpack. Glad she wanted to go to school, maybe she'll keep that all the way through!
ReplyDelete