My Top 10 Favorite Things About being your Mommy:
10. Learning about the World again through your eyes.
9. How no two days are ever the same. It is always an adventure!
8. Watching the two of you love all over each other.
7. Assisting you in your journeys to learn about the World around you.
6. Listening to you babble and talk to each other.
5. The way you can make something so ordinary quite extraordinary. I have learned to appreciate the simple things in a way that I haven't since I was a child myself.
4. The way you love me unconditionally. Good, bad, impatient or tired...you love me regardless.
3. How hearing your laughter and seeing your smiles literally melts my heart.
2. How scrawny old me is your guard dog during your toddler nightmares. How my hand on your baby chest can soothe you when you are fussy in the car or can lull you back to sleep.
1. Without you, I would not be blessed enough to have the title "Mommy," a role I was meant to fulfill.
I am so thankful to be your Mommy! I love you to the moon and back!
Love,
Mommy
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.