Monday, April 12, 2010

Sister's Shopping Trip

Last Friday, Jeremy took a day off work so my little sis, Emily and I could go on a girl's trip.  We headed up to the Jeffersonville Outlet Mall for some serious shopping!  We enjoyed some sisterly time talking, shopping, eating and just hanging out!  It was so nice to shop leisurely (without 2 kids in tow), eat out (without planning our meals around feedings and schedules), and sleeping in!   We enjoyed late night talks in the hotel's hot tub, ordered room service for dessert and  breakfast and found some great purchases!  Thanks to my hubby for taking time off work and juggling two kids, for 2 days so that I could enjoy some time away!  This is definitely going to become an annual tradition.
Jeffersonville Bound!


Keepin' It Classy.....our first meal out without kids and what do we pick...Waffle House. . .

Can you blame us?  How delicous does this look?  Notice, I couldn't wait to eat a bite of my breakfast sandwich b/f taking the picture. . . ha!

Uhhhh....do you think I liked it?

Emily enjoying her Waffle House

Bellies are full and we are ready to do some serious shopping!


Day 1 Shopping for me (day 2 was way more successful)

Day 1 Shopping for the kids (multiply this by 2 for Day 2's shopping spree)!


Home Away From Home
Mexican Dinner !  Not sure if we ate more or shopped more! 
Ready for Bed after hittin' the hot tub...ahhh a full nights sleep!
Em's Breakfast in Bed!
Yummy Room Service!

Thanks again, Jeremy for making this trip possible!  You are the best!  Can I go again next weekend? :) 


1 comment:

  1. The picture of the mexican food was a fun reminder of the Los Montanos days!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.