This weekend, we finally got family pictures taken. I went in with realistic expectaions. I figured trying to get a 3 year old and almost 3 month old to smile for perfect strangers (for over a half hour) may be asking a lot. If we left with half-way decent pictures where everyone's eyes were open, I would be happy. To my surprise, they both did GREAT! Hopefully all family pictures in the futures will go just as smooth!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Family Pictures
This weekend, we finally got family pictures taken. I went in with realistic expectaions. I figured trying to get a 3 year old and almost 3 month old to smile for perfect strangers (for over a half hour) may be asking a lot. If we left with half-way decent pictures where everyone's eyes were open, I would be happy. To my surprise, they both did GREAT! Hopefully all family pictures in the futures will go just as smooth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Adorable pictures!! The kids are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I never have high expectations anymore when we go for pictures. I just pray that we get at least one decent one :) We are having the kids Easter pics made in the morning. We haven't had professional pictures of the whole family since 2007. We do a family shot for our Christmas card but just use the tripod. Maybe this year we will do a family shot.
ReplyDeleteGreat family photos!
ReplyDelete