When we woke up this morning, there was a beautiful blanket of snow outside. If it's going to be cold, it might as well be pretty...and playful! Our ambitious neighbors were out by 9 a.m. building snowmen, so we suited up and went out to join in the fun. Kenzie loved playing in the snow, assisting Daddy in building a snow woman, making snow angels and sledding! We are hopeful the snow will stay until Christmas morning. There is nothing like a "White Christmas!" Can't believe Christmas is less than a week away. . . let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Send some snow our way! I would love to have a white Christmas :) They predicted we would get 1-4 niches but all we got was rain. Last week it was freezing for days but no precipitation so we got nothing then and now that there is precipitation it isn't cold enough :( Glad y'all had fun though!
Married to my best friend and blessed with 2 amazing children. I work fulltime, but my most important job is being a wife and mother. I created this blog to preserve our family memories. I hope my children visit this often to remember our story.
Send some snow our way! I would love to have a white Christmas :) They predicted we would get 1-4 niches but all we got was rain. Last week it was freezing for days but no precipitation so we got nothing then and now that there is precipitation it isn't cold enough :( Glad y'all had fun though!
ReplyDelete