This post goes out to the 3 most wonderful men I know. . . My Dad, my wonderful Husband, and my Second Dad (my Father-in-law!) The role you play in Mackenzie and my life is greater than any words I could write. You are irreplaceable, inspirational and loved more than you know! Thank you for loving us, taking care of us, and always being there when we need a good strong man by our side! Kenzie and I couldn't ask for better men in our lives! Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Married to my best friend and blessed with 2 amazing children. I work fulltime, but my most important job is being a wife and mother. I created this blog to preserve our family memories. I hope my children visit this often to remember our story.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.