Today Grandpa Barth joined us for a day at the Zoo! (We are selfishly loving that he is home on medical leave, b/c we get to spend more quality time with him!) Today we saw Beco, the newest addition to the Columbus Zoo. Beco is an adorable Elephant that was born March 27th, weighing a little over 300 pounds! Here are some pics from our fun day! Thanks Grandpa for spending the day with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Married to my best friend and blessed with 2 amazing children. I work fulltime, but my most important job is being a wife and mother. I created this blog to preserve our family memories. I hope my children visit this often to remember our story.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.