Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane...The Arrival of Mackenzie

  • Ever since I was a little girl, I have wanted to become a mother. The week of my 30th birthday, I received the most amazing gift...motherhood! Jeremy and I were beyond excited. I will never forget sharing the news with our families. We told them that I had received a gift for my bday that wouldn't be delivered for 9 months...that of course being our baby. We did not find out the sex of our baby, b/c we are a family that loves surprises. Anyone that knows my husband knows that he is the Master of Surprise and a kid at heart (one of the many reasons I love him dearly). Mackenzie was surrounded by love from the very start. She is blessed to have two sets of Grandparents, 3 Aunts, 2 Uncles, and 6 cousins.
  • Date of Birth: August 30, 2006
  • Weight: 6 lbs, 15 oz
  • Length: 19 inches
Anxiously awaiting the arrival of Mackenzie with Grandma and Grandpa Buzzard.
Holding Mackenzie in my arms for the very first time!

Daddy's Little Girl.

Meeting Nana and Grandpa Barth.

Our first family photo.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.